My name is Gerald Broas, a San Francisco Bay Area native, and I’m an Artist/Animator with several years experience in the videogame industry. I’ve worked on numerous titles on several platforms including PC/Mac OS, Arcade, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSN, XBLA, Facebook, and iOS. This includes games for educational desktop, handheld gaming devices, home consoles, casual web titles, and mobile entertainment. What I bring to the table:
- 2D Production Art (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks)
- 2D Animation (Flash, and ProMotion)
- Concept Art (Photoshop, Sketchbook Pro)
- UI Art Production (Illustrator, Fireworks)
- Attention to detail, a laidback positive attitude, a straightforward approach to challenges, work/play well with others, and I have no issues adapting in difficult situations. I’m most comfortable in a team environment, and am always happy to offer my assistance to my teammates.
My proudest career highlights are (1) having the Producer from Nintendo Japan for Excite Truck Wii sign my copy [thank you Mike M.], (2) having worked on Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, (3) Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix for PSN & XBLA, and (4) having the honor of being part of the Backbone Entertainment family.